>>> 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR <<< Please see the OLPS Infection Prevention Plan in the "Parents" or "News" sections! The 1st day of school is August 7, 2020!
Ms. Katie Wright, RN graduated in 2005 from NSU with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She worked as a nurse for 12 years before joining the OLPS Staff in 2017. We are so excited to have her as our new OLPS School Nurse!
Ms. Wright's duties will include:
- Answering questions and concerns regarding student healthcare and COVID-19
- Managing morning carpool and random daily temperature checks
- Providing basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness
- Nutrition and hygiene education
- Ensuring that the school environment is safe by monitoring infection prevention protocols
- Maintaining health records and reports required data to Office of Public Health