Ms. Katie Wright, RN graduated in 2005 from NSU with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She worked as a nurse for 12 years before joining the OLPS Staff in 2017. We are so excited to have her as our new OLPS School Nurse!
Ms. Wright's duties will include:
- Answering questions and concerns regarding student healthcare and COVID-19
- Managing morning carpool and random daily temperature checks
- Providing basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness
- Nutrition and hygiene education
- Ensuring that the school environment is safe by monitoring infection prevention protocols
- Maintaining health records and reports required data to Office of Public Health